Thursday, February 5, 2009

TAKE 2

I mentioned before that I want to do another LO on the picture I used for my submission for Scrapmojo Challenge #28. I wanted to highlight distressing and tearing techniques-- this time with more of red and yellow tones. This is what I came up with:

Journaling: I whisper a prayer-- that the new year bring my family love, peace, health and prosperity.

Materials used: Cardstocks by DCWV, Papers by K&Co, AMM, and MM, tag (unknown), AAS leather strip, staples, JB alphabet rub-ons, BG alphabet cardstock stickers (Two Scoops), Sakura and Uniball Signo pens, Page calendar and fireworks photo from Sunlife 2008 Planner, Ranger Walnut Stain Distressing Inkpad

Submitted this LO for ScrapInspireCreate and {Create}MakeitHappen! Challenges. ScrapInspireCreate's Challenge #1 was to create a LO about the holidays. On the other hand, {Create}MakeitHappen!'s January Challenge was to incorporate calendar stamps, diecuts, and sheers in your LO. Well, the title of this post is aptly titled-- this is a Take2 LO taking on 2 challenges. ;o)

janis

p.s. I know, I know, I'm really delayed in posting my blog entries. Will try to catch up, promise.

No comments:

2011 FAVES

2010 Faves

2009 Faves