Sunday, February 1, 2009

XMAS PRESENT IN JANUARY


Got this in the mail last Saturday. It's from my high school friend Tin (who's more into painting than scrapbooking). Super thanks Tin, you're such a sweetheart. ;o) Loooove, loooovveee, loooovvvveee them. ;o) 'Wag ka sanang manawang mangunsinti sa kaibigan mong adik hehehe.

This made me wonder though - - the package came all the way from Texas, USA. I remember Tin said she sent it some time after December 20th last year. I'm still waiting for three more RAKs from last year (ScrappinKids' and AdThis'). I pray they don't get lost along the way (please, please mr. postman, is there a package for me?)

Love you Tin.

janis

3 comments:

Gracie Ann Tan said...

Wow Janice when it rains it really pours! I saw that you won in SK, Create and Berry Box too! Baka pwede mo ko hawaan ng swerte mo. Well I guess it's not just luck but talent coz all your LOs are exceptional!

Lee i. said...

yummy. i'm sure marami pa parating, sis. yun nga lang, pagdating sa ating postal system, patience is a virtue hehehe.

Stefanie said...

Hello Janis

You won the gel-o-tins from journaling junkie for January. Please email me your physical address so I can post your goodies. Thanks for playing along.
eyeore(at)telkomsa(dot)net

2011 FAVES

2010 Faves

2009 Faves