Tuesday, February 10, 2009

STUCK SKETCH#73

I love Stuck Sketches. This will be the third time that I'll be using their sketch. Sketch#73 is this:


This is my take:

Journaling: I feel guilty when something happens before my very eyes and yet, I am too wrapped up in my world to even care. Time flies and I am aware that either I seize it or I miss it. Life is short, I tell myself, better discern where and when stopovers should be made. After all, it's not everyday that you pass by flower gardens.

Materials used: Papers by BG (Boxer), AAS and Deja Views, BG alphabet chipboards undressed, Prima (Build a Frame) clear stamp, Stazon and Colorbox Inkpads, brad, Cuttlebug chipboard die cuts (typewriter, stop chipboard), blings, black Dymo tape, MM shimmer alphabet stickers, acrylic paints, white sakura pen, clock hands.

Remember I altered a clock but failed to make it work? I have since used the clock as a frame (see my Family display), this time I used the hands as embellishments. Cool eh?

Thanks for looking.

janis

No comments:

2011 FAVES

2010 Faves

2009 Faves