Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A DAY IN MY LIFE

AAM's A DAY IN MY LIFE Challenge is up!!! I have a confession to make: my entry is a last minute one - - I was not able to visit my photo lab yesterday and so I wasn't able to use the pictures I originally planned for my layout. So, my entry is kinda an improvised one:


Supplies: Cardstock: Die Cuts with a View, Papers: Bella Blvd, Jillibean Soup, Stickers, chipboards, fabric flower: Bella Blvd, Alphabet stickers: Bella Blvd, Doodlebug Designs, Pearls and pebble: Prima Marketing, Ribbon: SEI, Pen: Uni-ball, Sheer note: Maya Road, Paper clip: Simple Joys, Other: ribbon, twine, staple.

Except for my base (which is from Jillibean Soup), this is really a Bella Blvd number. I used here All Inclusive and Honey, I'm Home papers - - mixing the old and the new lines is major fun!!!!!



I didn't want the fabric flower to really block my pic (I took this inside our car using the front mirror thingy while my hubby drives on our way to work 02.1.10) so I kinda tucked it under my pic. I did a little distressing too just to emphasize the edges of the petals.



Cutie, cute owls!!!!!



List of to do's:



At the end of the day, this is where I want to be.



Hope you can play along with us! To see what the other DT gals came up with, click here.

janis

P.S. This got Soup Spotted here.

8 comments:

tamari* said...

this is totaly one of the cutest page i ever seen!:)

jacque4u2c said...

improvised WORKS!!!!!!!!! This is just awesome!!!! What a great layout!

chuxfox said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this LO! You did an amazing job. The colors are fantastic.

Kat said...

very cute layout. i always love everything that you come up with, though!

Anonymous said...

Another awesome LO!

Tracy said...

Awesome Awesome job - and even more amazing since it is a last minute job ... WOW!!

Love, Tracy G

Michelle H. said...

Very stunning LO!!
Love all the cluster of embellishments and the distressing!
Love your picture too!
Have a blessed day!

Vel said...

this is so gorgeous...I love those little owls.

2011 FAVES

2010 Faves

2009 Faves