Friday, February 5, 2010

SPOTTED AT JILLIBEAN SOUP (PART 3)

I saw Kat's comment in my previous post which said that one of my layouts is featured over at Jillibean Soup. With heart racing, I clicked and found my most current AAM layout there.



Apparently, it was Stephanie (of Bella Blvd) who sent it to Jill coz' I used both Jillibean Soup and Bella Blvd on my layout. I'm soooo tickled pink because I love both manufacturers!!!! Their colors and designs are soooo right my alley!!!!

Super thanks again, I think I'll be doing my happy dance the whole day!!!! LOL.

janis

P.S. How cool is that that my fave designers/manufacturers (Stephanie, Nikki, and Jillibean Soup) are all awesome friends?!!!

5 comments:

Sandra said...

I will dance with you! You're layout is amazing and I completely fell in love with Bella Blvd lately! Gotta have those Estate sale papers!!!!

Kat said...

yay! i kind of thought that maybe you didnt know because there wasnt anything on your blog about it...thats why i shared the link with you.

as always, i love your work!! :-D

Nathalie said...

Love your page Janis!!! Congrats on being featured and thank you for stopping by my blog :) Looking forward to seeing your Nikki Sivils creations :D

Tara Orr said...

huge congrats my sweet friend!

Nikki said...

Congrats Janis!! Jill, Stephanie and I have all become good friends! (We are all going to try and have our booths lined up right next to each other for the Summer CHA show!) They are both such great women!! Congrats again!!

2011 FAVES

2010 Faves

2009 Faves