Tuesday, February 2, 2010

AAM NEW DT MEMBERS

Over at AAM, the word is out as to who made it on our new DT. Check out the announcement here.

Can't wait to have fun with y'all ladies!!! A special "woot!!! woot!!!" also to my Pinay friends July (DT) and Cathy (GDT)!!!

Stay tuned also for the new challenge up tomorrow!!!

janis

P.S. Just found out that Maureen (Mo) is a Pinay too!!!! Go, go, go Pinays!!!!

P.S.2. Michelle left a comment which says she is half Pinay!!! Wow, amazing!!! I'm so proud of Pinay talents!!!!!!

4 comments:

Cathy Bautista said...

Thanks Janis!!! Pwede po papalit ung blog addy ko? :) eto na ung gamit ko, not the mac account. Its - http://itsybitsyartsy.blogspot.com
Thanks!

Unknown said...

Woot woot..gurl....i'm Pinay too!!! How cool is that?????? I'm excited to play with you all!

Unknown said...

congrats!!!

chenguna said...

Hey Janis....lol...I am also pinay! I am half white half filipino!

2011 FAVES

2010 Faves

2009 Faves