Thursday, April 16, 2009

JOURNALING JUNKIE's CHALLENGE #55

The challenge:

Take a random photo that has no special or "deep meaning", something that would probably be quite meaningless to others. But something that makes us step back and appreciate something small and significant just for today.

This is my take:


Journaling:

Life happens
A step at a time.
Don't be afraid
To take a step forward.
You have each other - -
To lean on
To share life with.
Hold hands
Together
I am behind you two.

Materials used: Papers by BG Two Scoops (Butter Pecan, Sprinkles and Non-fat Yogurt), BG elemental stickers, TC Crush Ticket, BG buttons (Urban Prairie), Sakura pens, Colorbox inkpads, MR chipboard (together), MM acrylic paint (lipstick), paper ribbon.

Struggled with the BG papers - - I'm soo not into pink (next to violet). Oh well, I guess I am yet to find that line from BG that I'll be at ease with.

Thanks for looking.

janis

No comments:

2011 FAVES

2010 Faves

2009 Faves