Thursday, April 16, 2009

COCOA DAISY's MARCH SCRAPLIFT CONTEST

I'll be posting several good news for the day... and this is the first one:

I won Cocoa Daisy's March Scraplift Contest!!! Yey!!! This is Anja's LO that would have to be scraplifted:


This is my take:


Journaling: You're a sweet treat that I always crave.

Materials used: DCWV cardstocks, Papers by Sassafrass, Cuttlebug diecuts (heart - foam, heart frame - chipboard), Tim Holtz Ticket, MR office sheer, acrylic paint, AC slickwriter, Sakura pens, ribbon, lace, staple.

I'll be receiving a free Cocoa Daisy May Kit and I'll be creating a layout to be featured in their newsletter's Scraplift column in May - - can't wait. ;o)

This is my first time to do paper weaving. Try it, it's loads of fun. ;o)

janis

No comments:

2011 FAVES

2010 Faves

2009 Faves