Tuesday, January 13, 2009

PENCIL LINES SKETCH #116

Discovered Pencil Lines and was immediately drawn to their Sketch for January:

This is my take:

Journaling: Barney is my first stuffed toy from Daddy. I love playing with him all the time.

Materials used: Papers from DCWV, WRMK (White Out), Fancy Pants, Scenic Route, Vivid epoxy stickers, brads from MM and AAS, button, blings, Gelly Jems, Maya Road Office Sheer, Sakura Pen, ribbon, Colorbox stamp pad for distressing, foam cuttlebug alphabet diecuts (You’re not the Boss of Me and Olivia)

The papers from WRMK (White Out) are suppeerrr cuuutteee!!! I got them from Visual Creations last PS-EB Christmas Party. These papers are a must-buy especially if you’re going to make kiddie LOs.

I’m a cute red birdie. Chirp, chirp!!!

Thanks for looking.

janis

No comments:

2011 FAVES

2010 Faves

2009 Faves