Thursday, January 8, 2009

NEW YEAR, NEW LOOT!!!

I forgot that Jan told me that she’ll be back first week of January (I thought it will be second week). We got her from the airport last night and look what she got me:

My Joann's purchases!!!


I am most excited with the Big Bite (will be useful for my chipboard and cd albums). I was supposed to get the original crop a dile (my sis got ‘em, should be with the pink case, thank you!!!) but I went ahead with this as suggested by some of my fellow PS-EB members. I got also the corner rounder punch from Marvy Uchida (after decades of looking for one in the local stores), various MM paints and paintbrushes, MM stickers (I’m a sucker for these!!!), HS corner stamps (Travel) and chipboard alphabet (She), Ranger stamp pad, Stazon cleaner, and Crackle accents (have to settle for this for now, have to ask around where to hoard the actual crackle paints). Heck, I’m excited with them all!!!

Gotta play.

janis

No comments:

2011 FAVES

2010 Faves

2009 Faves