Friday, December 5, 2008

OOOOOPPPSS!!!

During the mini-jam, Timi texted Jeannie that I missed one requirement in her birthday challenge. The LO should be a combination of green and orange (Timi’s favorite colors). Uh-oh, I missed that.

So, scraplifting the same LO sketch, I made this quickie:


Journaling: When I was small, I remember I love dogs so much. I love playing with them and scratching their bellies. Our family is a regular dog-owner-- if one dog goes, another is sure to come.

Somehow, when I grew older, I lost that fondness for dogs— until I met Bonita’s dog in Shanghai. I forgot the dog’s name already, but I sure remember the connection we had. We do not have a family dog now, but I know I would love to have one again someday.

Materials used: Papers by Deja Views, Bazzil cardstock, corrugated board, cuttlebug diecuts (dog, naturals), button, rickracks, AAS chipboards, brad, satin flower and bookplate, say it in crystals bling by Prima, journaling pen, colorbox inkpad for distressing, MM shimmer alphabet stickers (metrorust).

The papers from Deja Views were the only ones I have which have orange and green in them. While the LO isn’t strictly an orange-and-green one, at least it will give me the ticket to Timi’s RAK raffle (must replenish my prima stash!!!).

Am I cute? Woof woof.

janis

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is sooooo adorable! and your pup is sooo cute! :)

-sarah

2011 FAVES

2010 Faves

2009 Faves