Wednesday, April 21, 2010

MY WORLD IN A DIFFERENT ANGLE

When you think of accountants/CPAs/auditors/consultants, usually your first thoughts are dead-serious, square, no-fun, number-eating guys. Not my peeps. This is the culture I always tell my staff to embrace - - WORK HARD, PARTY HARDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Journaling: Not everyone in the accounting world is square coz' these CPAs know how to have fun!

Supplies: Paper: Cosmo Cricket, Glitter glue: Ranger Industries, Blings: Prima Marketing, K & Company, Chipboard Alphabet and photo corner: Buzz and Bloom, Alphabet stickers: Doodlebug Designs, Jenni Bowlin Studio, Stamp: Cocoa Daisy, Button: BasicGrey, Pebble: Sassafras Lass, Pen: Uni-ball, Paint: Making Memories, Ink: Ranger Industries, Tsukineko, Other: ribbon, twine, chipboard netting, Tool: Border and Circle Punches: Fiskars.


Am I too late for the banner trend? LOL. Naahhh, I just want to try it (I guess I'm the last one to do so LOL!!!!!). Can't help but squeeze some Buzz and Bloom chipboard alphas here for my title.


Some close-ups:

Stickle love on my Buzz and Bloom Frill Corner!

Made this for All About Me's "My World From a Different Angle" Challenge. Hope you can play along!!!

janis

4 comments:

Mel said...

This is awesome, and no I love love the banner, and being an Accountant myself can totally agree with your wonderful heading. Love Melxx

sarah said...

that a girl!!! PARTY away! :)

hugs,
sarah.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is sooooooooooooooooooo fun!!! LOVE the colors and the banner...and hehehehehehehe my dad is a CPA too and has the most funnest, most contagious laugh ever! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

2amscrapper said...

Great idea to scrap about this! Love the multi-photos.

2011 FAVES

2010 Faves

2009 Faves