Thursday, January 21, 2010

SNEAKY PEEKY BELLA BLVD Part 3

Bella Blvd's newly released papers are now double sided!!! Yup, yup, yup, double yumminess, double the fun!!!


Wide Tie from Man of the House


Skippin' Stones from All Inclusive


Coin Purse from Estate Sale

Plus, you have to check these too (there's one for every line!!!):

Bits a Bella - - I love the strips and the phrases and the journaling blocks and all the other shape cutouts.



Alpha Bits - - Alpha stickers galore! Alphabet stickers + lots of extras in one complete package!!!



Billboards - - Perfect sentiments/titles for both layouts and cards!



Blurbs - - For journaling spots and added layer!



Ciao Chip - - You know how I love chipboards!





Stephanie's a tease right? LOL. I guess we just have to stay glued here for the full reveal of the new realeases!!!

janis

1 comment:

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Oooh, I like what I see! I love chipboard, too :)

2011 FAVES

2010 Faves

2009 Faves