Thursday, May 19, 2011

BO BUNNY AD LIB CLASS OVER AT LASTING IMPRESSION

Sooo happy to share that I'm going to hold my first ever scrapbooking class over at Lasting Impression!!!! It's gonna be a Bo Bunny class - - we will create 4 layouts using Ad Lib Collection!!!!

Date: June 11, 2011 (Saturday)
Time: 10am to 5pm
Place: Lasting Impression
Fee: Php1,200

Only 12 slots are available (sorry, only limited quantities were ordered, next time I'd ask Vivian to order more LOL!!!!). Please reserve your slot by sending me an email (joplin_woodstock@yahoo.com) or SMS (09209617812) with your name and mobile number.

So excited already - - I visited yesterday so we could sort the kit, I promise it's gonna be one colorful class!!! Have to prepare my prizes too, I'm going to raffling extra Bo Bunny yumminess!!!!

Sign up now!!!

janis

2 comments:

Dara Lynn said...

Good luck Janis! Wish I was one of the 12! You will do great!!!! Best Wishes on your new ventures as a teacher of the craft we both love :)

Carla said...

Good luck, hope you have FUN in your Bo bunny class!

2011 FAVES

2010 Faves

2009 Faves