Monday, May 16, 2011

BLOGGER SNAFU / CRUSH

Last week, something went wrong with Blogger - - I wasn't able to log in or update my posts plus a lot of the comments in my previous post were deleted. Sigh. You still have time though to re-post your comments to be in the running for the prize package.

Today I'm sharing with you a layout that I have made using Bo Bunny's Crush Collection. It is based on the sketch that you can find HERE.

Dark humor at work as always - - nyahahaha. ;o) Kinda dark pictures too - - but I think the beauty of this collection still shined through. ;o)


Saved these charcoal knit petals for this special layout!!! I love that they're not too girly for a boy layout (well, the pic still includes me anyway LOL!!!).


Hope you like what I shared with you today. Thanks for looking.

janis

3 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

I love the colors on this! So vibrant! Wonderful work!

Jona Panesa said...

loved the flowers! so cute!

Unknown said...

This is a really fun page! Great idea for a page.

2011 FAVES

2010 Faves

2009 Faves