Thursday, October 28, 2010

JUST ANOTHER MANIC MONDAY

Errrrrrr, I don't remember me sharing this. There was a challenge over at Bo Bunny: What is your favorite day of the week and why? and here's what I came up with:

Used Bo Bunny's Learning Curve Collection in this one (love, love, love the versatility of this line!!!). You can see my other Learning Curve projects HERE, HERE, and HERE!!!



Journaling: Mondays are both hated and loved. Hated 'coz they remind you that the weekends have gone by, loved 'coz they started the week of being productive. With tea at hand, I check my mails and my calendar. Time to get busy!

Do check out the other DT gals work HERE. Thanks for looking.

janis

3 comments:

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Janis, this catches my eyes!! Gorgeous! LOVE it!! :)

Unknown said...

How clever!!!!! LOVE this one.

STAMP ENJOY said...

Le design et les couleurs sont vraiment chouettes. Bravo Janis.

2011 FAVES

2010 Faves

2009 Faves