Friday, September 17, 2010

WRAPS AND TRIMS OVER AT BO BUNNY

Over at Bo Bunny, we were asked to showcase the newly released wraps and trims. I got to play with Learning Curve Collection again (my third after my card HERE and my layout HERE).

Supplies: Paper, Ribbons, Stickers, Chipboards, Brad, Buttons, Blings: Bo Bunny, Pen: Uni-b all, Other: twine. Tools: Edge Punch: EK Success.

Played with layering and dimension here:

I was able to post a super quick tutorial there too - - in case you're interested to find out how I made my flower here, just click HERE.


Have fun creating people!

janis

2 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

The blacks in the layout really stand out. Very nice.

Unknown said...

You get an A+ for your work with Learning Curve. Keep them coming!!

2011 FAVES

2010 Faves

2009 Faves