Sunday, September 19, 2010

CCG#160: THE PURPLE CHALLENGE

Of all the colors, I find that purple challenges me the most. When I saw the inspiration photo and color combination over at CCG, I was hesitant to do it at first but thought that the color combo was interesting so I gave it a go....

... and guess what? I kinda liked my page. ;o)

Supplies: Paper: Bo Bunny, All About Scrapbooking, Upsy Daisy Designs, K & Company, Flowers, Pebble: Prima Marketing, Alphabet Stickers: American Crafts, Ball Trim: Bo Bunny, Paint: Making Memories, Ribbon: All About Scrapbooking, Chipboard: Little Yellow Bicycle, Other: charm, leaves, twine, ribbon. Tool: Edge Punch: Martha Stewart Crafts.

Used twine to tie my metal charm - - 1 point for the hanging/dangling item on your page as the challenge twist!!!


I applied two shades of green paints on my leaves there to match the leaves of the Prima flower vine. I was also able to use the Ball Trims from Bo Bunny - - the ball trims are kinda hanging, right? So 2 points for for the challenge twist!!!


I have bought these Prima flowers a super loooooong time ago - - I guess embellishments these beautiful are saved for really special layouts so I am thankful that this challenge came along. ;o)


To see the takes of the other DTs, click HERE. Hope you can play along!!!

janis

2 comments:

Carin McDonough said...

Stuunning! :)

Jona Panesa said...

its lovely and it didn't even showed you are purple challenged!

2011 FAVES

2010 Faves

2009 Faves