Monday, September 20, 2010

ANOTHER CREATION OUT OF SCRAP THAT!'s SEPTEMBER KIT

I've been much of Dory these past few months (promise, I don't know why but I've been really really forgetful!!!!) and so it's only now that I'll be posting the details of my layout here on my blog. This is one of the layouts that I have made out of Scrap That!'s September Butterfly Dreams Kit (using Scrap That!'s Sketch of the Month).

Supplies: Papers: My Mind's Eye, Shabby Green Door, Cardstock: Prismacolor, Pearls: Queen & Co, Flowers: Prima Marketing, Green Tara, Leaves: Prima Marketing, Watercolor: LuminArte, Fabric Embellishment: Shabby Green Door, Paint: Pebeo, Liquid Pearls: Ranger Industries, Alphabet Stickers: BasicGrey, Jenni Bowlin Studio, Pen: Sakura, Other: ribbon, doily. Tools: Edge Punch: Martha Stewart Crafts.

Some details for you:





Thanks for looking!

janis

4 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Great photo sequence.

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Hi Janis!! This is way too beautiful!! I love the bright blue in this!! :)

Jona Panesa said...

so gorgeous Janis!

Vicky Alberto said...

So gorgeous, love your take on the sketch!

2011 FAVES

2010 Faves

2009 Faves