Tuesday, June 8, 2010

SCRAP THAT JUNE QUEEN BEE KIT (Part 3)

Here's another layout I have made out of Scrap That!'s June Queen Bee kit (you can view the kit contents HERE). The kit also includes the Origins Mud Mask paper from BasicGrey and I wanted to showcase it on my layout along with the Prima Say it in Pearls Black Strips which is included in the Embellishment Add-on Kit.

Journaling: If there is one artsy thing that I look forward to every weekend, it will have to be my playtime with my Nikon. This is my relax time, my de-stresser. To explore and marvel at the beauty I find in simple things is a true joy my weekend exploration brings.

Supplies:
Scrap That! June Kit. Papers: BasicGrey, Pink Paislee, Blings, Pearls, Flowers: Prima Marketing, Ribbon Pleats: Pink Paislee, Alphabet Stickers: BasicGrey, Jenni Bowlin Studio (own stash), Bingo Card: Tattered Angels, Ink, Specialty Adhesive, Liquid Pearls: Ranger Industries, Watercolors: LuminArte, Other: burlap fabric, thread. Tools: Border Punch: Fiskars.


I highlighted the outline of the Origins Mud Mask paper as well as the title of the bingo card using Twinkling watercolors. The bingo card was distressed using Vintage Photo distress ink.


I also altered my Prima innocence crinkle flowers by applying Twinkling watercolor and Old Paper Distress Stickles. I got to use also what remained of my Prima Say it in Pearls Black Strips.

Found a gold thread on my stash and did a little handstitching. Accented also my BasicGrey alphabet stickers.

Truth is, this was the last layout that I have done with the kit (I still have a lot of left-overs!!!). I still have two more to show you (along with a mini-tutorial) before our blog hop on the 11th. ;o)

Thanks for looking!!!

janis

p.s. This layout is also for Journaling Junkie's Challenge 81: Relaxation during the Weekend.

2 comments:

Birgit Koopsen said...

Wonderful LO and that picture is awesome!

Cheryl said...

Wow gorgous LO x

2011 FAVES

2010 Faves

2009 Faves