Saturday, June 12, 2010

JILLIBEAN SOUP GDT (PART 3)

LOL!!!! No, I haven't forgotten to post them all. You can find Part 1 HERE, Part 2 HERE, and the Jillibean Soup GDT blog post HERE.

Here's a layout of my dear sonny which I made using Jillibean Soup's Old World Cabbage Stew Collection:

Supplies: Paper, Corrugated Alphabets, Journaling Sprouts, Stickers: Jillibean Soup, Alphabet Stickers: Jillibean Soup, Jenni Bowlin Studio, Chipboards: Buzz and Bloom, Specialty Ink: Tattered Angels, Ink: Ranger Industries, Clearsnap, Pen: Sakura, Others: acrylic paint, transparent beads. Tools: Border Punch: EK Success, Martha Stewart Crafts, Diecutting Machine, Dies: Provocraft (Cuttlebug).

Just in case you're wondering, I got the small circle foam diecuts using my Cuttlebug Red Tag Sale dies. I wanted to lift the Jenni Bowlin Tiny Circle Alphabet Stickers to add dimension.


I outlined my lemons with blue Sakura Gelly Roll Pen and adhered them with pop-dots of varying thickness.


I thought green, orange and yellow looked good together so I painted my Jillibean Soup Corrugated Alphabets orange (mixed in transparent beads for added texture!!!)

Thanks for looking. There's still a few hours left to blog hop with us over at Scrap That!. Check my post below.

janis

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How totally cute is that!!! I love the citrus-y bubble-y bits!

Kat said...

so cute!! and that is an adorable photo!! :)

2011 FAVES

2010 Faves

2009 Faves