Sunday, June 6, 2010

AS PROMISED

As I promised HERE, here's my layout which won over at Pagemaps.

I believe that every child should have a teddy bear to hug at night during sleep time. I didn't have one growing up, so I made sure that my dear daughter has one (she was the one who picked hers).

Supplies: Paper, Stickers: Sassafras Lass, Chipboards: Buzz and Bloom, Brads: Upsy Daisy Designs, Paints: Making Memories, Glossy Accents: Ranger Industries, Pen: Uni-ball, Ink: Ranger Industries, Clearsnap, Tsukineko, Other: twine, ric rac. Tools: Stamp: Bella Blvd, Border Punch: Martha Stewart Crafts, EK Success.

I'm addicted to handmade flowers lately, here's another using the techniques I shared over at Scrap That! HERE!


I love coating my chipboards with glossy accents. They look more polished that way. I also inserted a twine on my BNB Button chipboard.


Peek-a-boo!!!
Thanks for looking people!

janis

2 comments:

Monique Liedtke said...

Congrats Janis!!! Your layout is really gorgeous!! Love how colorful it is!!! Enjoy your prize!!

Birgit Koopsen said...

Very cute! Love your flowers!

2011 FAVES

2010 Faves

2009 Faves