Thursday, February 11, 2010

TO HAVE AND TO HOLD

Told you here that I have some projects celebrating the love month, this is the 2nd one I created using Upsy Daisy's Man About Town II papers. This is inspired by Journaling Junkie's Challenge 73: Write a love letter to someone, use non-traditional Valentines colors.


Supplies: Papers, brads, rub-ons: Upsy Daisy, Alphabet stickers: Jenni Bowlin Studio, American Crafts, Flowers: Prima Marketing, Stamps: Paper Chic (Christina Re), Stamplers Anonymous, Punch: Martha Stewart Crafts, Dies: Provocraft Cuttlebug, Ink: Clearsnap, Tsukineko, Ranger, Other: Coin envelope, lace, blings.

It has been a while since I last made something vintagey, I love how this one turned out!



The envelope contains my love letter to dear hubby (I'm still waiting for Maya Road kraft envelopes to hit the local lss, so for the time being I'm settling for this coin kraft envelope!!!).



To read my love letter, do visit Journaling Junkie here. Hope you can play along with us!!!

janis

5 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful LO! and love the photo too :D

Sandra said...

It doesn't matter which style you use, Janis! I love this one too!!! It is ánd vintage ánd your style!

chuxfox said...

I love your LO's!

RobinJ said...

Oh Janis, this is divine! Love the beautiful photo and you got this vintage thing down!!!
xoxo-RobinJ

Mei Ann Guerrero said...

Love the detailing on this LO Janis!

2011 FAVES

2010 Faves

2009 Faves