Friday, February 12, 2010

(Little) MAN OF THE HOUSE

Do check out Bella Blvd's blog here as a lot of layouts using the new Man of the House are up to inspire you!!!

So far, you have seen a baby boy layout from me using this line here, this one is a little man layout. ;o)



Don't you love the versatility and the colors and the patterns and the yumminess (I can go on, and on...) of this line? I do, I do - - so better stay tuned because I have another project to be featured soon, this time for the BIG MAN. ;o)

Don't forget to drop by here to see the details and close up shots!!!

Thanks and take care everyone!!!

janis

4 comments:

Guylaine Seyer said...

gorgous LO

Sandra said...

Everything about Bella Blvd and your layout is yummie!!!

Katrina Hunt said...

Love it Janis!!!!! And the paint touch...everything just flows!!! great to be on a DT with you....hugs, Katrina

Michelle H. said...

Stunning LO, Janis!!
Love all the fun embellishments and journal words you used!!
Love the design too!
Have a blessed day!!
Do you have an email I wanted to as
you a question?
Thanks!

2011 FAVES

2010 Faves

2009 Faves