Monday, July 27, 2009

JUST MESSIN' AROUND PART 1

Just want to mess around with my style when I made this one:

Supplies: Papers: 7Gypsies, JillybeanSoup, Chipboards: Rusty Pickle, All About Scrapbooking, Heidi Swapp, Glimmer Mist: Tattered Angels, Others: Gesso paint, Ribbons, staples, crochet thread, brads.

Journaling is hidden on the tag (made a pocket behind the photo): I find myself at the crossroads of my professional career, with make or break changes that I have to deal with. I guess it's gonna be you and me, buddy, holding tight in the next months. Let's see where the ride will take us.


Glad that I was able to use those neglected ribbons and brads. Played also with crochet thread - - my fave thing on my LOs lately.


Submitted this one for Pinoyscrapbookers' Kaya Challenge 27: SomeTHING mixed with alphas. The color scheme is based on a challenge over at Cocoa Daisy.


I was able to finish this one fast (what took long actually was the drying part) so I was able to create another "experimental" LO. Will share it tom. ;o)

Thanks for looking.

janis

4 comments:

Sue said...

Love the bright colours you use so brilliantly

MY BLOG

Unknown said...

amazing and very eye-catching!

Heather said...

This is such a great layout...love all the bright colours with the B&W photo!

RobinJ said...

I love this LO. I like all of the techniques you used and the ribbon and brad treatment is cool!

2011 FAVES

2010 Faves

2009 Faves