Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A DOSE OF CUTENESS FOR TODAY

Been really forgetful lately. I have created this one last month but be posting it here only now. I think this started my quest for finding more use of my crochet thread. ;o) The pps used here are all scraps (October Afternoon Night Light). Tried using my red soft pastel here - - still lovin' the effect. ;o)


Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV, Bazzill, Papers: October Afternoon, Chipboards: Scenic Route, Cosmo Cricket, Brads: Making Memories, Sticker: Scenic Route, Sheer journal: Maya Road, Ink: Stazon, Colorbox, Paper clip: Simple Joys, Others: Buttons, stamp, craft wire, crochet thread, soft pastel, Cuttlebug chipboard diecut (netting).

Have a nice day people! Off to work.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

great pp's and embellies - I also love the effect of pastels

2011 FAVES

2010 Faves

2009 Faves