Saturday, May 30, 2009

ANOTHER LIFT

I won March's Scraplift Contest over at Cocoa Daisy and now that I have received my kit, I am to do another lift. This is Christine's layout:


This is my lift:


Journaling: I am glad and grateful to have u, Teacher Ericka! - Nat

Materials used: Cardstock: American Crafts, Papers: Sassafrass Lass, Pebbles, K& Co., Stickers: Heidi Swapp (Black and White), Adorn-It, Flowers: Prima, Brads: Sassafrass Lass, Making Memories, All About Scrapbooking, Strips: Creative Café Lime & White Strips. Paints: Making Memories, Stamps: Autumn Leaves, Watercolor Pencils: Fabercastell, Others: Thread, Cream ultra mini Pom-Pom fringe, Viennoise Lace Dragonfly.

I am most happy with my altered Prima flowers here. My first time to use watercolor pencils and MM paint on my flowers.


If I'm not mistaken, Cocoa Daisy will have my layout featured in their newsletter. ;o) Yey for me! ;o)

Thanks for looking.

janis

No comments:

2011 FAVES

2010 Faves

2009 Faves