Wednesday, April 22, 2009

BACKPORCH MEMORIES' SPRING FLING CROP

Like what they say, the first time is always a memorable one.

BPM's Spring Fling Crop (held last April 17-19) was my first taste of virtual crop - - I was soooo totally excited to do all the challenges, except that Hubby and the kids did not cooperate (hubby went to an overnight office outing Friday night, I am left with two kids who did not let Mommy out of their sight practically all weekend).

I did manage to turn in 3 layouts and a card (scrapped like a mad woman Saturday night, started 1130pm and stopped 730am Sunday) . Here they are:

Something Old, Something New Challenge - - create a layout where you use something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue.


What's the Weather Like Today? Challenge - - incorporate a weather element in your layout.

I was half-asleep while doing this. LOL.


Published at Scrapstreet.com Magazine's January 2010 Issue.

Feeling Edgy Challenge - - create a layout where the edges are emphasized by different techniques.

I was sleeping while doing this. LOL. This is the shabbiest layout I have ever done so far, and I kinda like it. ;o)

Better than Hallmark Challenge - - create a card with black, white, and another color.


Cards are really not my specialty, but I liked how this one turned out.

This was my first time to scrap at the kitchen (on the table, on the floor!!!) - my things were all over the place - - which kinda slowed me down (kept on forgetting where I placed my supplies). I am definitely in need of my own scrap room. LOL.

Just to let you know that the crop is still ongoing. You can still participate for some of the challenges - - this weekend is the deadline (haven't done any of the classes though, still running a deadline at work).

Ciao for now. Thanks for looking.

janis

No comments:

2011 FAVES

2010 Faves

2009 Faves