Thursday, February 5, 2009

WHEN IT RAINS....

....it pours.

Won ScrappinKids' Sketch#1 Challenge for my "Ponder" LO. Check out the announcement here.

Published at Scrapstreet Magazine's June 2009 Issue.

Won BearyBox's Sketch#11 Challenge for my "Shades" LO. Check out the announcement here.


Won {Create}MakeitHappen! and ScrapInspireCreate January Challenges for my "When the Clock Strikes 12" LO. View the announcements here and here.


Won Scrapmojo's Challenge#29 for my "The Kissing Momma" LO. Check out the announcement here.


And if those are not enough, I won myself RAKS in joining the challenges of the following sites (lucky me, my name was picked by random drawing):

JournalingJunkie for my "Bare" LO and


Pinoyscrapbookers for my "Proof" LO.


Wow! Thanks so much ladies, you don't know how much it meant to me. I just hope I can be as productive as I was last January SBwise (although I'm sure I'm gonna slow down a bit because of work commitments).

Thanks again. Can't wait to get my hands on those goodies (Mr. Postman, please, please....).

janis

No comments:

2011 FAVES

2010 Faves

2009 Faves