Tuesday, January 13, 2009

THANK GOD FOR FRIENDS

My friend Clauds got back from HK and look what she got for me as pasalubong:

I mentioned to her that a fellow PS/SE member said that Tombow glues are cheaper in HK (got mine locally at Php150 before). This glue is super indispensable for me, as I use them to adhere paper to paper. For embellies, I currently use Scotch Quick-Dry Adhesive courtesy of my Kuya (hi panget!!! Super ganda ng Bittersweet Line ng Basic Grey (wink, wink) LOL!!!!).


She also got me Beyonce earrings (well, that’s what I called them when I first saw them).


She told me she immediately thought of me when she saw the earrings (halata bang ang kikay ko?). Super loovvveeee them (feeling Beyonce ako!!!). Thanks sis. Love you. ;o)

Thank God for friends who tolerate your vice and kakikayan. ;o)

janis

1 comment:

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

you are funny Janis.And I am using that glue also.I hunted every store here in Japan and its funny that i finally found it in a nearby store that I didnt bothered to check since I thought they wud not have such glues..lol!

2011 FAVES

2010 Faves

2009 Faves