Tuesday, January 13, 2009

THE DESIGNX CHALLENGE#39

Discovered TheDesignX Blog and was drawn to their challenge. If you have an additional hour everyday, how will you spend it?

This is my take:


Journaling: If I have 1 more hour a day

I will take a bath longer (so I can do all by beauty rituals from head to toe).

I will sleep longer (an hour more of sleep works wonders).

I will blow dry my hair (parlor style!).

I will scrap LOs (scrapbooking is good for the soul).

I will have 7 more hours a week of ME time.

Materials used: Papers by AAS, GCD Studios, BG and Websters, Chipboard tag (unknown), Clock acetate by AAS), ribbons and laces, Gelly Gems Garden Party, brads, buttons, MM brown ledger, Scenic Route alphabet sticker (topped with Ranger Crackle Accents), MM metrorust shimmer alphabet stickers, Ranger Walnut Stain Ink Pad, Cuttlebug heart foam diecut, Journaling pen.

Thanks for looking.

janis



3 comments:

kate blue said...

beautiful page!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!Great layout.Enjoy your prize.

Gracie Ann Tan said...

Hi Janis! Thanks for dropping by my blog. Wow i saw that you won the TDX challenge for this LO! Very beautiful indeed. I'm loving all your LOs. Ganda ng pages mo. Will be back here often to check your new additions. Link kita sa blog ko ha.

2011 FAVES

2010 Faves

2009 Faves