This is my second time to use a sketch from Inspired BluePrints. For January, this is their first sketch:
I turned the sketch upside down for my and made this:
Journaling: Nat looks so much like Lily, her rag doll (well, except for the hair!). She got her as a Christmas gift from Gelo, her monito at school.
Materials used: Cardstocks from Bazzill and DCWV, Papers from DCWV, felt cutouts, eyelets, ribbons, brads, button, MM white on black stickers, BG Undressed chipboard alphabet, Sakura pens, Journaling pen, Paperstudio alphabet clear stamp, acrylic paint, Fancy Pants alphabet masks/acetates, clear embossing powder and gun, Kelly Panacci Funky Flowers clear stamp, Stazon Jet Black Ink.
Happy to report that I used my Big Bite for the first time. Out of 20 eyelets I tried, I squished 5 (75% success rate). I’ll definitely ask my sister Jaden to show me how to use it properly (she’s a whiz - - and an addict - - at scrapbooking tools!). Other than the problem with setting the eyelets, I loved how fast I was able to bore holes on my paper (just one strong push versus 2-3 pushes from my MM silent setter).
I was also able to use the Fancy Pants alphabet masks/acetates. My sister won these during a challenge at MLA/ScrapbooksHawaii Mini Scrap Jam last November. She was generous enough to lend them to me - - and be the first to actually use them. Looovvvee the effect (I gently dabbed the foam brush with acrylic paint on the masks). Love you sis. ;o)
Thanks for looking.