Tuesday, November 18, 2008

LASTING IMPRESSION’s ANNIVERSARY

Last Saturday, November 15, I attended Lasting Impression’s anniversary. Came there early (got lost on the way there though-- it was my first time to drive alone to a place other than my workplace - - must have stopped over six times to ask bystanders for directions apart from calling Vivian thrice LOL), which worked to my advantage because I was able to get the mini-calendar kit intended for a participant who was not able to attend the jam.

Here are my scrap purchases:

Fancy Pants DG cards, MM Glitter Dot Spellbound (loooovvveee this, I bought 2 pieces muna), Bo Bunny papers (nice flowers noh?), Paper Studio alphabet clear stamp (settled on this one for my 30% discount), MM Mini Shimmer Alpha Metrorust (purchased it thinking it was red LOL), MM Tiny Alphas Black on White and White on Black

Imagination Project: Treasure Hunt, Little Italy, Party On, Battery Park, The Back Nine, Cider Days, Sutton Place, Chelsea Pier, Some Kind of Green, East Village (these papers were on sale at Php15 each)

Paid Php50bucks for these. I think its from MM, shared the set with the girls.

Hoped these purchases would bring back my scrapping mojo (nahhh, left them untouched for days - - took them out again just to take these pictures). Will be posting the mini-calendar kit in another blog post.

janis

No comments:

2011 FAVES

2010 Faves

2009 Faves