Tuesday, November 18, 2008

KAYA 19 – 3 CHALLLENGE

The third challenge for KAYA 19 (visit pinoyscrapbookers.blogspot.com) for the month is entitled Ladies in Distress and requires the use of at least two of the following techniques: distressing, tearing, and crumpling. Still not feeling well - - but I have to submit just to ensure I’ll have my ticket to the raffle draw (please Lord, let me have that threading water Fiskars punch!!!). This is what I came up with:
Let's focus on the cuteness of the kiddos, shall we?



Journaling: Nat and Phil love playing in the tub together with rubber duckie!

Materials used: Papers by AAS, DCWV, Craft Express, AAS brads, buttons and chipboard, cuttlebug foam diecuts (You’re not the Boss of Me, circle from Harmony, Sliders), ribbon

Kept this one simple. I wanted to see if I could use tearing and distressing techniques on baby layouts and still maintain that fresh, not too ancient feeling (you know what I mean?). Parang pwede naman pala. ;o)

Mojo, wru? Please come home to Mummy. Maybe I’ll scraplift for a while after this LO… must not pressure/force myself… to keep things light… plus I have to prepare for my Bangkok trip this weekend (must find UHU glue, prima flowers, ribbons and buttons)….

janis

No comments:

2011 FAVES

2010 Faves

2009 Faves