Sunday, November 20, 2011

FANCY PANTS' IT'S THE LITTLE THINGS

I was looking through some of my posts and thought I have shared this already. The layout was done using Fancy Pants' It's the Little Things Collection (you can see the other layout I made using this collection HERE). I made it a loooong time ago before my self-exile LOL!!!

"You don't find happiness, you make it, you choose it. It's the little things that brings you the most meaning to your life..."


Just some close-ups:


Life is good, indeed.


Live, laugh...


Thanks for looking.

janis

P.S. Was able to finally scrap yesterday... will tell you about that in another post. ;o)

4 comments:

Sandi Smith said...

So wonderful to see your beautiful work again! Glad you are scrapping again!
Hugs to you!!

Vicky Alberto said...

what a fun and cute lo

Shona said...

really beautiful Janis...I hope all is well :)

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

:0) what a wonderfully happy page.

2011 FAVES

2010 Faves

2009 Faves