Sunday, May 8, 2011

TO THE MOON (PART 2)

Here are 2 more layouts using Fancy Pants' To the Moon Collection!!!

I super love all the stars in this one!!! The background is a printed transparency that I cut out.


I think I almost used up all the rub-ons and chipboards and journal embellishments and cut outs in this collection!!! Some more details for you:


Here's my second layout: I super love dear sonny's facial expression here!!!


Some close-up shots:


Hope you like these layouts as much as I do!!!

Thanks for looking.

janis

4 comments:

TeenaBugg38 said...

I absolutely adore both of these!!!!! The first one is my fave...so much goin on and OMG that photo is just incredible!!

lisa said...

Janis....these are amazing!!
x

Nati Tristan said...

I love all the robots!

Carla said...

Super adorable lay outs! Lots of fun things to look at!

2011 FAVES

2010 Faves

2009 Faves