Saturday, April 23, 2011

FLY A KITE

Continuing the fun with Nikki Sivils' We are Family Collection... Here's another layout from me:


Some detail shots for you: Used Willow Bee's Cloud stamp here, "borrowed" also the clouds from that paper collection.


It's seldom that I cut my pictures this way - - I guess this is one lucky shot considering that my daughter is super active (she is really holding a balloon in the real picture).


Borrowed some papers also from Henry's Brilliance...


Some fussy cut outs...


Thanks for looking.

janis

p.s. I have tons of projects to share, so stay tuned!!!

4 comments:

La Vikinga said...

Cute idea to cut the girl out and make her fly a kite!

Still can't figure out why you call yourselt the reluctant scrapper.. Are you not one of the star designers that I most admire at Bo Bunny's?

Charlotta / Sweden

jacque4u2c said...

What a wonderful layout! I just love all the elements you used!!! She is such a cutie!

Unknown said...

This is super cute! Love it!
Fun use of silhouetting the photo!

Marilyn said...

BEAUTIFUL and Fun Page!!! love the colors and details!!

2011 FAVES

2010 Faves

2009 Faves