Sunday, March 6, 2011

FAMILY DYNAMIX SHIPPING IN LESS THAN A WEEK...

... isn't that something to look forward to? :o)

Saw that my layout using this line was featured over at Bella Blvd (you can see the other layout that I have made using this line HERE).

Thanks for looking people. I'm still swamped - - but I hope after March 6 life would be back to normal. I have more than a thousand unread mails so I'm super sorry if I haven't gotten back to you (and no, that doesn't include FB mails!!!).

But I bring good news, I was able to scrap Sunday night!!!! Yay!!!! Hope to share it with you soon!!!

janis

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Love this layout....actually I LOVE ALL your work. You do so well with Bella Blvd! Thanks for helping us spread the word about shipping!

2011 FAVES

2010 Faves

2009 Faves