Tuesday, March 15, 2011

THE DOUBLE DOT CHALLENGE

Bo Bunny's Double Dot papers just got even better with their new designs!!! I got the new designs from my DT box and got to play with them - - I love that they're soooo easy to work with and mix up with all the other double dot papers!!!!


I made flowers and stamped images and cut them out - - I'd pick them over cardstocks any time of the day!!! (Hhhmmm, I think I miss doing my own flowers - - maybe I should make my own roses on my next layout. After all, I haven't really played with Gabrielle. Wink, wink.)


You may view the new double dot designs of Bo Bunny's papers HERE.

Thanks for looking people!!!

janis

2 comments:

Mina974 said...

a very sweet layout!!! Love, love!!

Kathleen B. Hernandez said...

love the flowers and what a sweet layout, Janis!

2011 FAVES

2010 Faves

2009 Faves