Wednesday, January 12, 2011

SHARING SOME BO BUNNY LAYOUTS

Still updating my blog before I update that darn tracker on the side and decide on my top faves for 2010. I have here some projects which had been blogged over at Bo Bunny's. Ready? Here ya go!

Used Winter Joy Collection on this one with flowers, leaves and wooden flourish all by Vicky Alberto's etsy store!!! (Check BB blog post HERE, made this for the challenge where themed papers must be used for a non-themed layout.)


Funny how I ended up using the Noel Collection on non-Christmas layouts below (both are entries for To Theme or Not to Theme challenges too)!!! Who would have thought, right? The papers and embellishments are that versatile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This one had been blogged HERE


While you can see the details of this layout HERE.


These final projects, on the other hand, are created using Whoo-ligans. The layout was made for the Sew Dang Cute! Challenge that you can find HERE


While the altered packaging for the To Alter or Not To Alter Challenge HERE.


I still have some Bo Bunny projects to share but I'll hold on to them and blog about them separately (Valentines is nearing anyway - - gotta use Crush and Crazy Love Collections!!!). Tomorrow, I'm gonna be sharing some Bella Blvd projects.

Thanks for looking people!!!

janis

1 comment:

Unknown said...

such beauties!!! you'are so creative...

2011 FAVES

2010 Faves

2009 Faves