Thursday, January 6, 2011

SCRAP THAT!'s JANUARY KIT (Part 3)

I'm torn between this layout and the last one that I'm gonna show you as to which one is my fave creation out of Scrap That!'s January "Don't Stop The Carnival" Kit (as I have a habit of showing the last one as my top fave!!!). This ended as my 2nd fave as the pic shows only me. LOL!!! Except for the stamps, alphas, leaves, Advantus Dream ticket, small envelope and small ribbon flowers, everything is from the kit.


This one is special because of the story behind it (I didn't want my design to get cluttered so I ended up hiding my journaling.


The feather is included in the the kit, too. I sooo love the whimsical texture it added my page!!!


As always, I love to cluster my flowers!!!


Found these stamps in my stash - - the first one is from Bo Bunny's Winter Joy Collection (one of my all time fave BB stamp!!!), while the second one is a rubber stamp that I bought online at Joann.com.

To find out more about the kits, visit the Scrap That! Store. To subscribe, email customerservice@scrapthat.ca

janis

1 comment:

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

Georgeous layout! And beautiful pic!

2011 FAVES

2010 Faves

2009 Faves