Have you heard? Scrap That! Canada's Best Kit Club is looking for 3 Guest Designers to join our team!
Scrap That! kits are unlike any others in Canada. Every month, we create an innovative kit full of carefully selected high-end double sided papers, specialty papers, premium embellishments and specialty items. We also include a collectible signature product, a scrapbook layout sketch and one technique product including instructions and tips on how to use it.
Each candidate will design for a two month term between April and September 2011. At the end of the term we will have a contest and let our members and subscribers vote on which of the three Guest Designers will remain for the rest of 2011!
Each Guest Designer Receives:
1. FREE PRODUCT - Two kits plus the embellishment add-on kit, valued at well over $50 per month
2. FAME & GLORY - Your photo and bio on our blog and our online social community!
What we ask of you:
- You must have a blog and update it regularly each week including posts about projects you’ve used from the kit, design tips etc. We ask that you also have links to our site on your blog and other sites where allowable.
- 4 projects created with the kit and 90% of each project must contain kit contents. 3 of these projects must be layouts and the third a project of choice (lo, card, altered item).
- Post your 4 kit designs in our gallery as well as to one other large gallery site, either Scrapbook.com or TwoPeasinaBucket.com. Postings on these sites must include *Scrap That! Kit* in the title line.
- Projects must be well photographed, cropped and ready to be uploaded on our site (and your blog) the 26th of each month.
- Weekly message board and gallery participation during the two month term is required. This is quite possibly the most important thing! We have started a great online community and our members are of the utmost importance to us, so this is huge.
This competition is open to the US and Canada only. Please e-mail 3-4 of your best layout creations along with the links to your blog and online galleries to email@example.com by February 11, 2011.
Good luck!!! Hope to see my friends try out!!! See you at the Scrap That! forum!!! I'll be ending this post with a sneak of our February Kit!!! ;o)