Friday, January 7, 2011

HILARIOUSLY FUNNY!!!


This layout is now displayed at my office area (drives depression away!!!). Truth to tell, I felt I had to show it to the proper authority* first before sharing it over at Bo Bunny as I still want to keep my job want to maintain and preserve love, peace and harmony. ;o) Good thing, healthy sense of humor prevailed so I am still employed this layout saw the light of day here on my blog and on Bo Bunny's HERE.

Some detail shots for you: Except for the alpha stickers which I borrowed from the Winter Joy Line, this is really a Learning Curve number!


Hope you can play along with us!!! Thanks for looking!!!

janis

2 comments:

Sarah Mullanix said...

this is such a fantastic layout with a great design!!

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

that is just too cute! good thing you have a boss with a good sense of humor!

2011 FAVES

2010 Faves

2009 Faves