Friday, December 3, 2010

GONE MIA

Hi there!

Yup, it's me. I know it's been a while since my last post - - just want to let you guys know that I'm okay - - something happened that kinda shook me but I hope and pray that everything will turn out okay....

Good news though, whenever I fall into the depression trap my mojo never fails. I guess it's my escape... Mr. Mojo helps me keep my sanity. The tracker isn't updated (again!!!) - - I have created a lot of projects lately that hasn't seen the light of day in my own blog!!! I'm currently on vacation (until Tuesday, December 7) but I hope I can take advantage of faster internet here where I'm staying so I can schedule my auto-post and be able to share them with you everyday for the rest of the year (that many?!!!!! yup, I think so!!!!! LOL!!!!).

You ready? You bet I am!!!! Stick around, okay? Gonna start with 5 posts in one day (make that 6 if you include this!!!!) in a few sec. ;o)

janis

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I have missed you! I hope all is okay!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jennifer Yates said...

glad you are doing well janis! Can't wait to see your projects!

2011 FAVES

2010 Faves

2009 Faves