Sunday, October 24, 2010

PUFFY CUTE

I sooo love working with Bo Bunny's Whoo-ligans Collection (you can see the other two creations HERE and HERE) that I created another layout with it, this time using a sketch featured in our Layout Challenge Friday. You can see the sketch and the takes of the other DT gals HERE.

Here's my take:

Remember my post about Flourish with a Bling? Got to play with their Jasmine Puffy Flourish which went perfectly with my page!!!!

Used the coordinating alphabet stickers for my title (sticks a post it note to my forehead: must hoard more liquid pearls on my next online purchase.)


Got to use the speech bubble stamp from this collection too!!! (I am slowly brushing up on my stamping skills - - wink, wink!!!!).


Thanks for looking.

janis

1 comment:

2011 FAVES

2010 Faves

2009 Faves