Wednesday, August 4, 2010

SOMETIMES...

Life just makes you laugh in strange ways. I'm going through some huge changes/adjustments lately and I'm frankly feeling a bit overwhelmed.... then all of a sudden Div (over at Buzz and Bloom's blog) posts this layout of mine which I have completely forgotten because I did it super months ago...

Supplies: Paper, Flowers: Prima Marketing, Chipboards: Buzz and Bloom, Brads, Paint: Making Memories, Opal Dust: Jo Sonja, Ticket, Ink, Liquid Pearls, Glaze: Ranger Industries, Pens: Uni-ball, Sakura, Other: ribbons. Tools: Stamp: Stampers Anonymous.

I guess it's His way of reminding me that things will be okay, I'll be okay. It might not be anytime soon, but I know with His help, I'll persevere. ;o)

To see the details of my layout, click here.

janis

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love how that layout came up right when you needed to be reminded to trust. So awesome Janis! :)

Cris Cunningham said...

I LOVE this post! I have been goign through some huge changes as well and your words are a reminder to me that as long as I'm walking in the right direction He will make my path straight. Thank you! And your layout is gorgeous, as always. xoxo

2011 FAVES

2010 Faves

2009 Faves