Monday, August 2, 2010

SCRAP THAT!'s AUGUST KIT (Part 3)

Here's another cutesy take on Scrap That!'s August Kit featuring the Paper Girl Collection of Girls Paperie:

Supplies: Scrap That! August Kit. Paper: Girls paperie, Butterfly embellishment: Jenni Bowlin Studio, Fabric Flowers: Prima Marketing, Girls Paperie, Pearls: BasicGrey, Paper Flowers: Petaloo, Ink, Liquid Pearls: Ranger Industries, Chipboard Alphabet: My Mind's Eye, Sticker Alphabet: BasicGrey, Pen: Uni-ball, Paint: Making Memories, Other: buttons, twine, ribbon. Tools: Edge Punch: Fiskars, Martha Stewart Crafts.

Just a close up of my flower cluster:

Did I already mention that the kit includes the liquid pearls from Ranger? Really brilliant!

Painted my chipboards brown and then topped with Ranger's liquid pearls.

The kit includes lots of buttons too hence this layout. ;o) This one is the biggest of the lot.

Tomorrow I shall post my "romantic" takes on the kit. To inquire or subscribe Scrap That! kits, email customerservice@scrapthat.ca

To see the full contents of the main kit, click here.

Thanks for looking.

janis

No comments:

2011 FAVES

2010 Faves

2009 Faves