Wednesday, July 28, 2010

SCRAP THAT!'s AUGUST KIT (Part 2)

Here's another layout that I have made using Scrap That! August Kit featuring papers from Girls Paperie. The kit includes these vintage card printouts and I was able to include three of these right away on this layout.

Supplies: Scrap That! August Kit. Papers, Packaging: Girls Paperie, Flowers: Girls Paperie, Chipboard Alphabet: My Mind's Eye, Sticker Alphabet: BasicGrey, Petaloo, Felt Flower: Queen & Co., Pearls: Queen & Co., BasicGrey, Butterfly Embellishments, Pearl Pin: Jenni Bowlin Studio, Liquid Pearls Pens: Sakura, Uni-ball, Other: cloth, twine, button, ribbon. Tools: Border Punches: Fiskars, Martha Stewart Crafts.

First time to make this kind of flower. These are just ribbon loops which I adhered on a circle base. I topped it off with the Queen & Co. felt flower, a button, twine and the Jenni Bowlin pearl pin. Nice!!!


Ssshhh... it's my first time to get hold of these butterflies from Jenni Bowlin. I've been eyeing them the longest time!!!


Outlined my alphas...


Yup, the cloth is included in the kit!!! I love the instant texture it gave my layout!!!

To inquire or subscribe Scrap That! kits, email customerservice@scrapthat.ca

To see the full contents of the main kit, click here.

Stay tuned for more layouts from me using Scrap That! August Kit!!!

Thanks for looking.

janis

3 comments:

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

great kit!!! and awesome layout!!!

Roxy said...

Wow, this is AWESOME! That kit looks like a fun one, beautiful colours!

Vel said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! I love all the layers and those flowers.

2011 FAVES

2010 Faves

2009 Faves