Monday, June 14, 2010

UPSY... I DID IT AGAIN!!!

Britney, is that you? LOL. Sorry, I do have a weird sense of humor. LOL. I guess I am giddy today because of two things:

1) It's my turn to post again over at Upsy Daisy's blog and this time, I'm showcasing See Ya Later Alligator papers. Hope you can drop by there and let me know what you think!!!


2) I made it again as a DT member at Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker!!! I guess three months (I started blogging for them in March) isn't enough to showcase the yummy NS products, I'm happy I'm given the chance to do just that for a full term!!! Check out the announcement HERE and you'll be amazed at the DT line-up!!!


Hope your Monday's as happy as mine!!!

janis

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Congrats on being on the DT for a full term.

D said...

Congrat girl. It's well deserved. Your pages are works of art.

Tara Orr said...

congrats on the full time position at NS - what a perfect company to showcase your bright and colourful style!!

2011 FAVES

2010 Faves

2009 Faves