Monday, June 28, 2010

SCRAP THAT's JULY BELOVED KIT (Part 3)

Scrap That!'s July Beloved Kit also includes a tulle - - when I saw it together with the papers, I knew exactly which picture to use. ;o)

Supplies: Scrap That! July Kit. Paper: Creative Imaginations, Flowers, Pearls: Prima Marketing, Chipboard Alphabets: My Mind's Eye, Ink, Liquid Pearls: Ranger Industries, Paint: Making Memories, Watercolors: LuminArte, Specialty Glue: Jo Sonja, Other: tulle, crocheted doily, Tool: Punch: Martha Stewart Crafts, Fiskars, Other: heat gun.

Tucked in tulle behind my photo!

Misted my background paper with Twinkling H20s. I love that it is just subtle maybe compared to using actual glimmer mist. ;o)

I seem to be touching my gold paint + heat gun more often lately. ;o)


My new favorite accents: Jo Sonja's Gold and Opal Dust!!!! Yay!!!

To inquire about the kit, just email Lori at Thanks for looking.

janis

2 comments:

Bonnie aka Cinnabon said...

Janis,
this is just gorgeous! I love the butterflies and your use of the tulle!

Carin McDonough said...

Beautiful! Happy birthday for yesterday, hope you had a wonderful day! :)

2011 FAVES

2010 Faves

2009 Faves